GalaxyBit has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. At GalaxyBit we respect your right to privacy and we understand that, as a visitor to GalaxyBit you prefer to control your own personal information and preferences. For this reason, we may ask you to register or to provide personal information and preferences when you request information, register for an event, purchase a product, or download documents.
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at GalaxyBit.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
- We use IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Web site, and for aspects of session management. However, IP addresses are never associated with a specific identifier, and are not used to identify you.
- Our site’s order form requires users to give us contact information (see “What We Collect” below) and unique username and password. The customer’s contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as username and password) are collected to verify the user’s identity.
What We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the GalaxyBit website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address, address, postcode, town, city, country
- Payment information including Credit Card Information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Purposes for These Personal Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Online payment for your GalaxyBit service/s.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to improve the content of the website.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about events, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
- Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site with Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encryption
- Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information
- Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
How We Use Log Files and Cookies
GalaxyBit remembers you by placing a log file (cookie) that contains only enough information to identify you upon return visits. A “cookie” is a small like of text that is stored with your web browser for record-keeping purposes and helps GalaxyBit provide better service to you. Your browser has options to accept, reject, or provide you with notice when a cookie is sent.
No information, other than that found in GalaxyBit cookie, will be accessed by any system of GalaxyBit.
GalaxyBit also utilizes visitor log files (cookies) and hosted tracking with our website. Once a user enters our site, a cookie follows the user’s click stream path. Examples of information being collected by these cookies and the hosted tracking include the number of times a user came to our site, and the paths the user took to get there. GalaxyBit uses the data collected from website visitor cookies and hosted racking in aggregate form only and does not collect any personally identifiable information. Use of this information helps us better understand what users are seeking and learning at our website and helps us identify potential navigation issues.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Third Party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by GalaxyBit for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.